One of the most overlooked features of your home is the garage door. It is the largest and most complex door in your home. It usually operates flawlessly several times a day, but when it gets neglected and subsequently fails, it can interrupt your daily routine.
If you are facing any of the following problems, it is time to call our handyman services:
- The Garage Door Won’t Open or Close
- The Garage Door Remote is Not Working
- The Garage Door Stops Part Way Up or Down
- If You Notice Broken Springs, Cables or Rollers
- The Garage Door is Off the Track
- If You Have Damaged or Bent Door Sections
- The Garage Door Opener is Making All Kinds of Weird Noises
A garage door is large and heavy with moving parts. It is prone to fall out of adjustment just with daily use. When this happens, the door becomes more difficult to raise and lower.
A garage door looks rather simple, but it has many moving parts that need yearly attention to stay in proper working order.
Our Handyman Garage Door Service Offers:
- New door installation
- Panel replacement
- cable replacement
- Door opener repair and replacement
- Spring repair
- Sales and service
- All brands of doors and openers
With proper care and maintenance, a quality garage door should last about 30-40 years. The key to this longevity and cost benefit is spending about an hour every year on the maintenance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time at (480) 435-9731